The TeraFlex JK LCG PreRunner Suspension system combines all of our top-of-the-line components into a purpose-built speed system. The PreRunner system is designed to minimize unnecessary rotational mass, and maximize complete wheel travel. All of these may sound very similar to our already proven Elite LCG suspension system, but the PreRunner specifically focuses on the speed aspect of performance. The TeraFlex LCG PreRunner Suspension provides 3″ of lift and is designed for wide-open baja inspired driving. For maximum performance 35″ tires are recommended with minimal curb weight, and is designed for use with OEM axle housings (to allow maximum up travel).
- Designed for wide-open inspired driving
- Designed for Tera44 or OEM axle housings
- HD limiting straps prevent damage to suspension
- Extensive gusseting and brackets beef up critically weak areas and prevent potential damage
- SpeedBump bumpstops provide progressive compression during high speed suspension movement
- Coil spring retainers prevent the springs from unseating during full suspension extension
- Fox Racing Shox – Part# 1980200 (Sold Separately) are specifically engineered, designed, and valved to work in conjunction with SpeedBump bumpstops
- This kit is designed to fit up to 35” tires (aftermarket wheels with 4.5” backspacing or less is required).
Note: 2012+ require exhaust spacer kit #2610000