The TeraFlex Pro LCG suspension system is designed for the aggressive off-road enthusiast that wants the best suspension performance for both rock crawling and high speed performance. The Pro LCG system uses the TJ traditional front fivelink suspension configuration, but expands the performance. Our front upper arms are over 9” longer than stock arms, and rear suspension is a 4-link triangulation, eliminating the need for a rear trackbar. The rear upper bracketry features adjustable anti-squat tunability, to fine tune suspension. The Pro LCG system is a complete kit with all necessary componentry including lower long flexarms, front long upper flexarms & bracketry, rear upper 4-link long flexarms & bracketry, hardware and shocks. This complete kit will fit all TJ Wranglers including the Rubicon and Unlimited with OEM axles (Dana 30 35 44 and Rubicon 44s).
• Front upper long flexarms
• 4-link rear upper geometry
• Eliminates rear trackbar
• Low center of gravity
• Maximum ground clearance
• Allows complete suspension travel for full range of motion
• Adjustable rear anti-squat bracketry for fine tuning performance
• Designed to fit 37″ tires
• HD 1-3/4” DOM lower flexarm tubing for superior strength
• Designed for TJ Wranglers including the Rubicon and Unlimited
Requires exhaust modification with new custom Cat Back
CV style driveline and HD Short Shaft Kit (LJ) or Extreme Short Shaft SYE kit (TJ) recommended
For Rubicon models add compressor mount plate # 4847400
Some welding required
Transfer case lowering kit recommended for short wheelbase (TJ) Rubicons.